Dr. Michael Caputo has the experience and credentials you should look for in a dentist. Radiant Dentistry provides the best dental implant New Port Richey, FL has to offer.
Dr. Caputo is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Less than 1% of 704,000+ dentists worldwide have earned ICOI Fellow credentials.
Fellows of the ICOI are among the top dentists in the world at performing implant dentistry procedures.
Dental implants are the best solution for tooth loss.
Dental implants have a variety of benefits for patients to consider when thinking about their options for tooth loss and restoration:
- Maintain natural bone and avoid the risks of bone resorption and further tooth loss
- Keep the jawbone from shrinking to maintain aesthetic facial structure over the years
- Are natural-looking when restored over the top with restorations such as bridges and dental crowns
- Provide full functionality, allowing patients to enjoy all their favorite foods without concerns
- Are strong and durable, thanks to their integration into the natural bone over time via osseointegration
- Are considered the “gold standard” in tooth replacement options
6838 Madison St.
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Emergency and After Office Hours:
If you are a current patient, and have a dental emergency after regular office hours, please call us as soon as possible.